A Universal Disinfecting Cleaning Agent
H. SEPT is used for cleaning and disinfecting different surfaces like stainless steel machinery and
equipment in food processing industry, tiles, joint gaps and sanitary porcelain.
H. SEPT can be used in private rooms, healthcare rooms, pools, kitchens, industrial areas and also in
places where animals are kept.
• H. SEPT is a colourless solution which consists mainly of dissolved iron and water.
• The solution is for antibacterial treatment and it effectively removes dirt, mold, rust, limestone
deposition, grease and unpleasant smells.
• H. SEPT has bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal effects (incl. Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia
coli), tested according to standard EN 1276.
• The solution is fire and explosion proof, safe, odourless and alcohol-free.
• It doesn’t contain volatile substances, phenol or chlorine.
Directions For Use
H. SEPT may be applied with a brush or spray. After impregnating, let the solution function for 10
minutes, brush if necessary and wash the surface with water. In case of coloured joints, test the product
before using to prevent colour changes.
NB! Do not mix H. SEPT with other products! Stir thoroughly before applying! (Bottom sediment
doesn’t affect the quality of the product). Before total drying wash out with water, otherwise may
whiten the surface.
Storage And Transportation
Store and transport H. SEPT in hermetically sealed original containers separately from food products.
Keep at temperature above -5oC. The storing period of the product is 24 months.
Iron orthophosphate dihydrate, water and additives.
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. In case of
contact with eyes or mouth, rinse. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Use only outdoors or
in a well-ventilated area. Discard with other household waste products.